Infrastructure & Asset Based Finance
Offering a broad range of products, including capital-raising, risk management and advisory services in project finance, public private solutions, asset finance.
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking offers a broad range of products to its clients, whether corporate or public, including capital-raising, risk management and advisory services in:
- Project finance
- Public Private Solutions (PPS)
- Asset finance: asset-backed finance, tax leases, operating leases and export leases
- Commercial Real Estate with teams in France, UK, Germany, Italy
Based on asset and sector expertise as well as structuring skills in tax, regulatory compliance and accounting areas, the team offers tailor-made solutions in dedicated sectors such as:
- Transportation: ground (trains, subways and buses), sea (ports, vessels, cranes,…), air (airports, aircraft, baggage handling,…), road, logistics and support services
- Public services: health, education, public infrastructure, defense and custodial
- Environment: water, waste, wind farms and solar
Focus on Shipping Finance:
|>> Click here to download the brochure|
We provide dedicated expertise and tailored solution around the world to over 100 shipping and offshore sector clients looking to fund the build, purchase or development of vessels and offshore projects. Our professionals focus on those clients and sectors where we believe we can add most value – namely, financing for Industrial and LNG Shipping and Offshore sector projects.
Our leadership in structured finance together with a global network of investor, export credit agency and banking relationships means we can deliver complex and/or high-value shipping transactions on competitive terms, even in the toughest market conditions.