Large local footprint and global network
A global platform with a large local branch network, Societe Generale is present in 36 countries with over 3,800 branches and more than 57,000 employees.
The local branch network is an integral part of SG CIB's emerging markets platform and enables local execution, local sourcing and distribution, local access, and liaison with governments and other public financial institutions.
- Leading provider of emerging markets products in the CEE region with a strong focus on CEE 4 (Russia, Poland, Czech Republic & Romania).
- Providing liquidity and prices across a range of select products ranging from FX to interest rates and credit.
- A leader in selective products including:
– Local Government Debt via a long standing local primary dealership network
– CEEMEA credit offering
– Emerging markets/illiquid currencies
Recognised international brands: