Mergers & Acquisitions
Global financial and advisory services for corporates & financial institutions
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking’s Mergers & Acquisitions teams stand by you whether you are selling, buying, in the private sector, or dealing with a public transaction
We offer a comprehensive range of financial and advisory services to accompany your M&A strategy backed by specialist industry knowledge and proven capabilities in both local and cross-border executions.
We offer leading expertise in:
- Strategic advisory
- Corporate sales, spin-offs
- Mergers, tender & exchange offers
- Capital restructurings
- We analyse all aspects of our client’s capital structure from the CFO’s perspective and make recommendations on how it can be optimised
- Capitalising on the bank’s areas of expertise and strong execution capabilities enables us to support a wide variety of our clients key business needs (e.g. acquisitions).
- Take-over defence advisory
- Fairness opinions
- Debt Restructuring Advisory
- Advising non-investment grade companies seeking alternative financial structure solutions. We meet the needs of businesses undergoing restructuring, companies under LBO and private equity funds in transactions where Societe Generale is not currently a lender.
- Capitalising on the bank’s expertise in M&A, leveraged finance and financial sponsor coverage.
Serving you with our specialist industry knowledge in:
- Consumer, Retail & Luxury
- Diversified Industries
- Oil & Gas
- Power, Utilities & Infrastructure
- Telecom, Media & Technology
- Real Estate
- International Financial Institutions
Our worldwide set-up, spanning coverage in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, CEEMEA, Russia, Turkey, Asia and the Americas, means we can advise you whatever your geographic region of operations or cross-border ambitions.
Learn more about our presence in: