Cracks in the policy framework
The latest quarterly economic report by SG CIB Cross Asset Research
For institutional investors only
SG CIB Cross Asset Research has published today its quarterly Global Economic Outlook - Cracks in the policy framework its flagship economics publication.
- Lacklustre, but still viable, growth
- Closer, but still missing price-stability targets
- A less favourable price:financial stability trade-off
- Policy uncertainty headwinds
- Hoping Japan’s helicopter can fly
View below a briefing video by Michala Marcussen, Global Head of Economics within SG CIB Cross Asset Research.
Access all reports on www.sgmarkets.com